As part of its expansion, PASHA Bank in Georgia is inviting qualified and motivated individuals to fill up the vacant position of an Employee Relations Manager within its Human Resources Department.
This position is for you:
If you are analytical thinker and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to identify guide problems and deliver new solutions;
If you love challenges, ready to innovate, growing and developing professionally is important for you;
If you feel comfortable in a rapidly growing, challenging, diverse environment.
What you will be expecting to do:
- Ensure implementation and effective work of existing HR initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems, rise issues and requests for modifications;
- Update and/or create new working documents;
- Ensure monthly staff payroll submission;
- Monitor and ensure correctness of the employment records;
- Manage staff benefit programs;
- Ensure effective employee onboarding & orientation process and program;
- Responsible for preparation and verification of various reports;
- Organize HR activities/events;
- Ensure HR related communication to staff is accurate and useful;
- Guide and manage Employee Relations Management team.
What experience and skills we expect to see:
- Bachelors’ Degree in HR, Business Administration or Psychology;
- Work Experience in HR or administration on a managerial level;
- 2+ years of experience in relevant position;
- Understanding and knowledge of HR best practices;
- Experience of working with HR Soft;
- Good knowledge of Georgian Labor code;
- Fluent in Georgian and English, both verbal and written; working knowledge of Russian would be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent computer literacy.
What we value most:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to manage team effectively;
- Ability to build a positive working relation with colleagues, good team playing skills;
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills;
- Strong sense of accountability;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively;
- Ability to see a big picture;
- Result oriented innovative mind;
- Wish to learn and develop always.
What we offer:
- A friendly team wishing to welcome you onboard;
- Competitive pay and benefits;
- Challenging environment and ability to develop;
- Possibility to try and win.
Interested candidates please apply no later than October 27, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.