SAP with support of HR hub Georgia decided to organize online talk-show «HR in the New Normal» dedicated to HR function in Georgia on the 3rd December at 16:00-18:15 pm Georgian time in Zoom. With HR leaders from Russia and TOP Georgia companies will discuss their approach to the key HR processes.
We will cover the topics of business restructuring and teamwork in the New Normal, talk about self-services, learning and career development, discuss changing policies and corporate culture, will exchange lessons we have learned during the pandemic period, if the return plans have been prepared, and how companies in Georgia live and work now.
You will meet the HR Directors who have become a true business partners in their organizations and are involved in improving of the key business indicators. Participation is free of charge. Please Register until December 1.
Participants of discussion “HR as a driving force in the New Normal”:
- 16.00 – 16.30 “Employee experience management in the New Normal” Vera Solomatina, HR Director SAP CIS, Top-1 HR Director in IT industry in Russia 2019 by Russian Managers’ Association (Kommersant)
- 16.30 – 16.50 “Increased Talent Management skills in a remote environment” Linda Benotmani, Head of Digital Projects, Leroy Merlin
- 16.50 – 17.10 “Lessons of Coronacrisis for HR Digitalization” Alexander Maslyuk, HR Transformation Expert, SAP CIS
- 17.10 – 17.30 “How Human Capital Platform helps to drive business in times of uncertainty” Tatsiana Merkushevich, SAP SuccessFactors Consultant, IBA Group
- 17.30 – 18.15 Discussion with participation of leading HR Directors of Georgia “HR as a driving force in the New Normal”.
- 18.15 – 18.30 “Q&A session”.
The time to reimagine the role of HR and move forward with confidence!
Waiting for you on the 3rd December at 16:00 pm Georgian time. Register